• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

GoT My GaT -XBOX

gotmygat

I have been placed on Not tracked status.

In the spirit of reading the website appeals thread, it asks that you be honest or simply say if you are not aware of something.

So my gamertag here with Xbox goes back to Xbox 360 era, about 16 years. Between the 360 and the series x, I have never really owned my profile to myself fully until far later, in the Series X era. I was sharing my account with my brother for a number of years and that's about all I know of my account. With respect to gamertag and the gamerscore tied to it, I don't ever get notifications (back then at least) as to when an achievement is unlocked. As of late, any time I unlock something by playing, my phone tells me through a notification.

I'd really appreciate if I can be allowed back on here, in some way shape or form, and I do not mind admitting to any fault or negligence as being ignorant to something is (in some ways) as bad as doing an action itself and I totally agree with that. However, being honest here, don't know where I would even begin to look to see what happened with my account. As far as microsoft goes, I have never had an issue with them or any enforcement issues, so could this be an error?

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Your Xbox account is suspected of using GPD editors. Unlocked online-only achievements while offline in the following titles:
- AirMech Arena (Xbox 360)
- Army of TWO
- Assassin's Creed III
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations
- Band of Bugs
- BattleBlock Theater
- Battlefield 1943
- Battlefield 3
- Battlefield: Bad Company
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2
- BlackSite: Area 51
- Burnout Paradise
- Burnout Revenge
- Call of Duty 3
- Call of Duty: Black Ops
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II
- Call of Duty: World at War
- Carcassonne
- Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars
- Contra
- Crysis 2
And many other titles.

Unfortunately, I don't think there's much we can do for you, at least at this point in time. Xbox has no re-locking system (like what the Steam platform provides us) and we don't have an invalidation system in place so that we can mark the cheated games from not counting towards your points, and let you back on the leaderboards. I think the best thing you can do at this time is to make a new account and start fresh.

If an invalidation system is implemented at some point in the future, you'll be able to re-appeal again and work together towards letting you back on the leaderboard, but you'll have to be sincere and thorough on what may have been cheated, so we can erase all cheating from your account.

gotmygat

Your Xbox account is suspected of using GPD editors. Unlocked online-only achievements while offline in the following titles:
- AirMech Arena (Xbox 360)
- Army of TWO
- Assassin's Creed III
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations
- Band of Bugs
- BattleBlock Theater
- Battlefield 1943
- Battlefield 3
- Battlefield: Bad Company
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2
- BlackSite: Area 51
- Burnout Paradise
- Burnout Revenge
- Call of Duty 3
- Call of Duty: Black Ops
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II
- Call of Duty: World at War
- Carcassonne
- Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars
- Contra
- Crysis 2
And many other titles.

Unfortunately, I don't think there's much we can do for you, at least at this point in time. Xbox has no re-locking system (like what the Steam platform provides us) and we don't have an invalidation system in place so that we can mark the cheated games from not counting towards your points, and let you back on the leaderboards. I think the best thing you can do at this time is to make a new account and start fresh.

If an invalidation system is implemented at some point in the future, you'll be able to re-appeal again and work together towards letting you back on the leaderboard, but you'll have to be sincere and thorough on what may have been cheated, so we can erase all cheating from your account.
Well fuck....there's nothing I can do at all? Half of these games are not even games I ever remember playing. The CODS and Battlefield games I do play.

Do you know if they are cheated somehow?
If so how would it have been done?
Does that mean I can't use the website anymore?

Furthermore, do you know if you will have an invalidation system in place? I would definitely ask for that and would want to apply....

I'm extremely embarrassed with this and apoligize...

Last edited:

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It may be a temporary thing until the developer has the time to work and implement the feature I mentioned earlier (we can't give an ETA right now). Until then, you can still use all of the website's features, you just won't be able to participate on the leaderboard. :)

Do you know if they are cheated somehow? If so how would it have been done?

Yes, the games above have some online-only achievements that were unlocked in offline play (which is not possible as far as I'm aware unless you edit your achievements/stats).

gotmygat

It may be a temporary thing until the developer has the time to work and implement the feature I mentioned earlier (we can't give an ETA right now). Until then, you can still use all of the website's features, you just won't be able to participate on the leaderboard. :)

Yes, the games above have some online-only achievements that were unlocked in offline play (which is not possible as far as I'm aware unless you edit your achievements/stats).
Ok thanks for that.... again I am so so sorry to the community here. This is not what I intended to have happened. I wish I could restart but it's been 16 years and (i swear to god i dont wanna count but may god help me with this lol) thousands of dollars of games. I can't just restart and lose access to everything overall....this sucks but at the very least I was hoping there was something you guys can do for us who openly admit that well ya there was some stuff on the account that's suspicious. as I said, I won't deny any of this as you know better than me how this works, if there's stuff cheated here well my message to the community is, I am now fully in control of my account and I definitely am keeping things kosher... At least this is better than TA, over there if you're on no tracking you are done with everything and can't really use the site.

Mcdonald

FYI - you can make a new gamer tag and share all your content between tags if you have them on the same Xbox

gotmygat

I started deleting games through the feature :) please reinstate my profile if you think its all good now