• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Got_MyGat -PSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

gotmygat

I have been placed on Not tracked status. I'll be really honest here, I barely play my PS5. I have had the ps3 and ps4, I believe I started this account during the ps4 era? PS3 had a different account and I think I lost that account ages ago. So PS4/PS Vita era and I can't seem to see why I was placed on Not Tracked. I really do not remember if there was anything specifically done. I really just play my console every now and then and that's it. Would you please help me out ?

Much appreciated

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Your PSN account is suspected of CFW Vita usage.

Your account has been marked for the following reasons:
Luftrausers - Multiple Unobtainable trophies unlocked.
Mortal Kombat (Vita) - Multiple Discontinued trophies unlocked (game servers went down on 16 July 2014, and your achievements were unlocked in 2020).
Impossibly fast unlocks in 8+ other Vita titles.

To reinstate you on the leaderboard, you'll have to hide away all the cheated games via PSN's hiding feature. Look through your account history and analyze/try to remember any suspicious activities that may have been done on the account.

Guide for hiding PSN games: https://www.playstation.com/en-us/support/games/hide-games-playstation-library/

gotmygat

Mortal Kombat (Vita) - Multiple Discontinued trophies unlocked (game servers went down on 16 July 2014, and your achievements were unlocked in 2020).

To reinstate you on the leaderboard, you'll have to hide away all the cheated games via PSN's hiding feature. Look through your account history and analyze/try to remember any suspicious activities that may have been done on the account.

Guide for hiding PSN games: https://www.playstation.com/en-us/support/games/hide-games-playstation-library/
Does that work for PS Vita this hiding feature? I only have a PS5 right now, so how can I do what you mentioned in that link sent to me? It seems it doesn't have anything for VITA

gotmygat

Ok so it turns out I can't see the PS Vita games on my ps5... I can't hide the games that you found for me on the profile.

gotmygat

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221230_210731_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221230_210731_Chrome.jpg
    293.1 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_20221230_210314_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221230_210314_Chrome.jpg
    297.6 KB · Views: 30

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Looks like all games from June 24, 2020 and June 28, 2020 have been cheated. You need to hide the following:
Killzone Mercenary (Vita)
Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate (Vita)
アーシャのアトリエ Plus ~黄昏の大地の錬金術士~ (Vita)
Retro City Rampage DX (Vita)
STEINS;GATE (Vita)
Tales of Hearts R (Vita)
Borderlands 2 (Vita)
Assassin's Creed III Liberation (Vita)
FIFA 15 (Vita)
OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood (Vita)
J-STARS Victory VS+ (Vita)
Severed (Vita)
RESOGUN (Vita)
Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)
Deemo The Last Recital (Vita)

gotmygat

Looks like all games from June 24, 2020 and June 28, 2020 have been cheated. You need to hide the following:
Killzone Mercenary (Vita)
Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate (Vita)
アーシャのアトリエ Plus ~黄昏の大地の錬金術士~ (Vita)
Retro City Rampage DX (Vita)
STEINS;GATE (Vita)
Tales of Hearts R (Vita)
Borderlands 2 (Vita)
Assassin's Creed III Liberation (Vita)
FIFA 15 (Vita)
OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood (Vita)
J-STARS Victory VS+ (Vita)
Severed (Vita)
RESOGUN (Vita)
Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)
Deemo The Last Recital (Vita)
removed them just now

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Your profile looks good now, I'll reinstate you on the PSN leaderboard. It may take up to one day for your rank to re-appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.