• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Gotta love college

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Nice going. Definitely one of the benefits to heading to uni is getting to know people who otherwise you wouldn't meet. If that helps you further your career then all the better :D

Just don't forget to put in the work :p

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
meh, i went to a community college, only people their were the people i went to high school with, so it wasn't anything more than high school, which is why i stopped going.

I've had a similar experience. Quite a few people are really into the IT industry, much moreso than anyone in my area. It's really quite astounding. I also have a few friends that participate in a Co-op course, and spend every other semester mainly in their sponsor industry. I envy them so as they've already pretty much set up for employment right after their course.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I enjoy my classes being paid and getting 5k a semester in grants.
Meeting new people is nice also, and my professors are really funny, makes the class more enjoyable.

kathy025

Live fast. Die young.
I wish I took an IT-related course which is my interest. I'm not really happy with Development Studies but meh, I'm graduating this December.

kathy025

Live fast. Die young.
I wish I took an IT-related course which is my interest. I'm not really happy with Development Studies but meh, I'm graduating this December.
Hello my younger self. You eventually took Computer Science and majored in Software Engineering 2 years later. You graduated (again) in 2016.
Best life choice.

Last edited: