• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Greetings from SauceyWombat

SauceyWombat

Hey all! I discovered Exophase while in search of PSP help. I saw a post over at Noobz from a member here. So I checked this place out & decided I'd officially join up.

I'm very new to the PSP scene & want to downgrade & add custom firmware, but am baffled by it all. Not to mention afraid of bricking my new favorite toy. I heard about Pandora's battery & "Magic" memory stick & would really love to get mine converted. Unfortunately I don't know anyone that can do that for me. Which is actually how I ended up here. I'm hoping someone can lend me a hand & help me. With "Pan's battery & ms" I could freely try to downgrade, add CF, change CF, etc. without fear of bricking. Man that sounds soooo great!

Anyway 'nuff about me. I look forward to learning more & more about all the cool things I can do with my PSP & getting to know everyone here better.

J

Junit

Welcome , Once your finished with your PSP check out the other sections . Also .. Check out cheezeballs quality interweb thread , Has some good gems ;D

canadajames

Soon to be hardware mod
jea jea welcome bro hopefully youll become a regular.

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Indeed, welcome to this, our little corner of the internet.

SauceyWombat

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I really like the vibe here & look forward to one day actually being of help instead of asking for it ^.^

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I really like the vibe here & look forward to one day actually being of help instead of asking for it ^.^

It's all good, man, everyone starts somewhere.:smile: Hope you enjoy your stay, you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.:p

Acerthief