• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Greetings

chunji

Hi! I'm May. I wandered in here because I read that this is a good alternative to Raptr, now that consoles are being phased out. I play a lot of different games, some of my favorites being the Fatal Frame series, Assassin's Creed, Final Fantasy (XII is my favorite), Resident Evil, Persona 3, Rogue Legacy... etc. I'm on multiple platforms. Nice to meet you!

PhoenixFG

Hello!! Welcome!! :) Exophase is a great tool/website and x3sphere is always listening to feedback and making it better!

Gamer Steve

Hi! I'm May. I wandered in here because I read that this is a good alternative to Raptr, now that consoles are being phased out. I play a lot of different games, some of my favorites being the Fatal Frame series, Assassin's Creed, Final Fantasy (XII is my favorite), Resident Evil, Persona 3, Rogue Legacy... etc. I'm on multiple platforms. Nice to meet you!
yes this site is a good replacement to Raptr especially in tracking.. i used to be a big time raptr user until they booted out consels and focused on pc only then i went to playfire which is in need of mainetenace cuz the tracking sometimes doesnt work (still a good site to meet people) but now i use exophase and im really enjoying it so welcome..

ps: is that Octodad your holding in your picture ;-)

Gamer Steve

@PhoenixFG @LadyBlack007 thanks!!

@SLCR playfire is such a mess. I hadn't used it in quite awhile, nice to see they still have the same problems haha... This place ia definitely way better. And yes that is indeed Octodad ^^
yea at one point playfire was working well for me but then it started acting up bad for me :-( so i started using exophase more and i love it here. Octodad i need to play that game it looks wacky and fun