• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Greetings!

OneFilthyCasual

Hello, I'm OneFilthyCasual.

I am a long time forum goer and oft move round and about when it's time to leave. I enjoy participating in events and hosting events. I donate semi-frequently small sums of money and I enjoy speedrunning. I came to exophase after a browsing of sites that track PSN and Xbox at the same time. (Not that I specifically play one or the other atm) I found that I really like how sleek the site overall looks and decided this might be a nice place to stay for awhile. :D

I most recently speedran Shovel Knight any% and 100%. My best times are 59:19 and 1:47:18 respectively. (Terrible times for sure :eek:)

I'm generally laid back and like to get the most out of my investments.

I also like to draw sometimes :)

Attachments

• rose.png
    rose.png
    10.6 KB · Views: 5

Gamer Steve

Hello, I'm OneFilthyCasual.

I am a long time forum goer and oft move round and about when it's time to leave. I enjoy participating in events and hosting events. I donate semi-frequently small sums of money and I enjoy speedrunning. I came to exophase after a browsing of sites that track PSN and Xbox at the same time. (Not that I specifically play one or the other atm) I found that I really like how sleek the site overall looks and decided this might be a nice place to stay for awhile. :D

I most recently speedran Shovel Knight any% and 100%. My best times are 59:19 and 1:47:18 respectively. (Terrible times for sure :eek:)

I'm generally laid back and like to get the most out of my investments.

I also like to draw sometimes :)
Welcome to the site the more the better. Theres alot of cool people on this site who enjoy talking about games and trophies/achievements and what not so if ou ever what to chat feel free to follow me ;)

OneFilthyCasual

Welcome to the site the more the better. Theres alot of cool people on this site who enjoy talking about games and trophies/achievements and what not so if ou ever what to chat feel free to follow me ;)

I look forward to it!

Welcome to the forum. :)

Thank you, I appreciate the warm welcome!

Welcome to the forum. I saw that you playing only in steam. Do you have fav video games ?

I do have a PSN account but I don't want to connect it to exophase at this time.
My favorite Steam game is La-Mulana, and as for Playstation, Sly Cooper at the moment.

Survival Horror

I look forward to it!

Thank you, I appreciate the warm welcome!

I do have a PSN account but I don't want to connect it to exophase at this time.
My favorite Steam game is La-Mulana, and as for Playstation, Sly Cooper at the moment.
First time heard of La-Mulana. Is is a platform game like Sly Cooper ? Do you like old platformers in playstation 1 and 2 like Rayman 1 and Tombi,Klonoa etc ?

OneFilthyCasual

First time heard of La-Mulana. Is is a platform game like Sly Cooper ? Do you like old platformers in playstation 1 and 2 like Rayman 1 and Tombi,Klonoa etc ?

La-Mulana is a PC 2D Indie Puzzle-ish Platformer-ish game. You play as Lumeza, a man who explores the depths of an ancient ruins in an adventure of similar kin to a Indiana Jones escapade. Plenty of traps and hidden lore abound, it's been acclaimed to be difficult while maintaining a captivating game world. However, I never found it to be too difficult at all. :rolleyes:

I love 3D platformers and collectathons. It is admittedly one of my favorite subgenres of gaming. Notable ones that I enjoyed that come to mind are popular ones such as Spyro the Dragon, Crash Bandicoot, Banjoe Kazooie, ect. But also, more obscure ones such as Bugs Bunny Lost in TIme and even Bubsy 3D in a sick way. :confused: Bubsy was one of the first games I ever played, so it's super nostalgic, but at the same time, Idunno, it's weird

Other notable playstation games I really do enjoy and have spedrun are Sky Oddysey (I highly recommend this to anyone), Ratcher & Clanks, Sly cooper, Jack and Daxter (But only the first one. I didn't like the sequels :confused:) Spy Hunter and SSX3

In general though, I really like platformers as a whole. Even ones I'm terrible at.

Last edited: