• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

GTA IV: 1.03 patch *trophies*

Savagefreak

$ ./savage.sh
It's here.
The trophys are a bit (too) late tho.
I'll start playing it again just for fun.
... I think.

Discuss.

* Off The Boat (Bronze Trophy) You have completed the first mission.
* One Hundred And Eighty (Bronze Trophy) You scored 180 with 3 darts.
* Pool Shark (Bronze Trophy) You beat a friend at pool.
* King of QUB3D (Bronze Trophy) You beat the high score in QUB3D.
* Finish Him (Bronze Trophy) You completed 10 melee counters in 4 minutes.
* Genetically Superior (Bronze Trophy) You came first in 20 singleplayer street races.
* Wheelie Rider (Bronze Trophy) You completed a 500 foot wheelie on a motorbike.
* Gobble Gobble (Bronze Trophy) You got a turkey in 10-pin bowling.
* Rolled Over (Bronze Trophy) You managed 5 car rolls in a row from one crash.
* Walk Free (Bronze Trophy) You successfully lost a 4 star wanted rating.
* Courier Service (Bronze Trophy) You completed all 10 package delivery jobs.
* Chain Reaction (Bronze Trophy) You exploded 10 vehicles in 10 seconds.
* Order Fulfilled (Bronze Trophy) You completed all 10 Exotic Export orders.
* Manhunt (Bronze Trophy) You completed the most wanted side mission.
* Cleaned The Mean Streets (Bronze Trophy) You caught 20 criminals through the police computer.
* It'll Cost Ya (Bronze Trophy) You made a taxi trip from one island to another without skipping.
* Sightseer (Bronze Trophy) You have taken all variations of the helicopter tours of Liberty City.
* Warm Coffee (Bronze Trophy) You were invited into your girlfriend's house.
* Half Million (Bronze Trophy) You have amassed a fortune of $500,000.
* Full Exploration (Bronze Trophy) You unlocked all the islands.
* You Got The Message (Bronze Trophy) You delivered all 30 cars ordered through text message.
* Assassin's Greed (Bronze Trophy) You completed all 9 assassin missions.
* Under The Radar (Bronze Trophy) You flew under all the main bridges in the game.
* Teamplayer (Bronze Trophy) You killed 5 opposing team members.
* Cut Your Teeth (Bronze Trophy) You were successfully promoted up a rank in multiplayer.
* Join The Midnight Club (Bronze Trophy) You won a multiplayer race without damaging your vehicle too much.
* Fly The Co-op (Bronze Trophy) You completed "Deal Breaker", "Hangman's NOOSE" and "Bomb da Base II" in time.
* Taking It For The Team (Bronze Trophy) You were on the winning team in all multiplayer team games.
* Top Of The Food Chain (Bronze Trophy) You successfully killed 20 players with a pistol in a deathmatch.
* Top The Midnight Club (Bronze Trophy) You won 20 different multiplayer standard races.
* Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic (Bronze Trophy) You won in all variations of multiplayer games.
* Let Sleeping Rockstars Lie (Bronze Trophy) You killed a Rockstar in multiplayer.
* One Man Army (Silver Trophy) You survived a 6 star wanted level for a full 5 minutes.
* Dare Devil (Silver Trophy) You completed all the unique stunt jumps.
* Endangered Species (Silver Trophy) You collected every hidden package in the game.
* Liberty City (5) (Silver Trophy) Your friends all like you above 90%.
* Liberty City Minute (Gold Trophy) You finished the story in less than 30 hours.
* Key To The City (Gold Trophy) You completed GTA IV to 100%.
* Wanted (Gold Trophy) You achieved the highest personal rank possible in multiplayer.

Secret Trophies

* Driving Mr. Bellic (Bronze Trophy) You unlocked the special ability of Roman's taxi.
* Retail Therapy (Bronze Trophy) You unlocked the special ability of buying guns from Little Jacob.
* Lowest Point (Bronze Trophy) You completed the mission "Roman's Sorrow".
* Fed The Fish (Bronze Trophy) You completed the mission "Uncle Vlad".
* That's How We Roll! (Bronze Trophy) You unlocked the special ability of Brucie's helicopter ride.
* Impossible Trinity (Bronze Trophy) You completed the mission "Museum Piece".
* Dial B For Bomb (Bronze Trophy) You unlocked the special ability of Packie's car bomb placement.
* Gracefully Taken (Bronze Trophy) You completed the mission "I'll Take Her".
* No More Strangers (Bronze Trophy) You've met all the random characters.
* That Special Someone (Bronze Trophy) You completed the mission "That Special Someone".
* You Won! (Bronze Trophy) You have completed the story.
* Taking A Liberty (Bronze Trophy) Sorry for taking liberties with your time.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I think I have like 85 achievement points for the 360 version. I couldn't get into this game at all, and adding some trophies wouldn't make me replay it.

Savagefreak

$ ./savage.sh
Abe Froeman said:
I think I have like 85 achievement points for the 360 version. I couldn't get into this game at all, and adding some trophies wouldn't make me replay it.
True.
GTA IV really was an dissapointment tho.
It didn't live up to the hype at all.
But everybody that comes here to record see's my PS3 and instantly jump on GTA IV.
So yeah.
(They also fuck up my K/d ratio on CoD4 quite a bit...)

_Syn

Savagefreak said:
True.
GTA IV really was an dissapointment tho.
It didn't live up to the hype at all.
But everybody that comes here to record see's my PS3 and instantly jump on GTA IV.
So yeah.
(They also fuck up my K/d ratio on CoD4 quite a bit...)

I know, they see the GTA IV game on the shelf they say "ZOMG! You have GTA, let's play." Then I say, you play what I wanna play, or you leave :tup:

HA, i'm kidding.

People that play at my house tend to mess up my perfect 22% accuracy :mad: I'm mad.

twelve

I'm not dead
Abe Froeman said:
I played through the entire game and had intended to play through again. The story was solid but there wasn't so much fun afterwards to keep me playing like past GTA's. The trophies should go some way towards helping with that.

Slasher

Suck It
I just started up a new game to try and collect trophies. I haven't played this game for a whiiiiile, and I didn't even get as far as to beating it last time.