• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

GUESTS!!!

JKing

Banned
All you guests looking at this site, why dont you guys register so we can get some people on this site and get it kicking!!! yup yup!! :p

JKing

Banned
**EVERYONE READING THIS**

-Best Reg up if you like your current health state. :eek:

JKing

Banned
Come on guests, The number of guests and reg people are climbing...Lets keep it going.

PsXtreme

I registered after I saw the 3.11 downgrade thread on this forum. Nice to be apart of the forum and FYI I found this forum on dark-alex.org lol

- PsXtreme

KAV32

I registered after I saw the 3.11 downgrade thread on this forum. Nice to be apart of the forum and FYI I found this forum on dark-alex.org lol

- PsXtreme

yeah i got this site from dark-alex.org

shadowforte

Alright, this crazy. There is over 200 people viewing the site that are not members. Come on guys, join! It takes like 5 mins, and then you are part of a great site. Tell you what, fix you some easy mac, while it is cooking sign up, eat the mac, and post on the boards. That easy. That is why they call it easy mac.

BLiTZ

Im new to this forum

Bouncin around sayin hey.

This site is great i will tell everyone:biggrin:

Darkchild

The Doctor
Joined, and didn't regret it :)

we now have a friend service and everything!

Join us! <3<3 We're friendly people :D

ewca

hi all, i am a newbie with psp slim, not sure here is the right place to ask question
I have a PSP Slim modi by my friend, the psp screen defective with a white bar last month and i have return it to service depot after changing the firmware back to default version [ did by my friend ]. I got the repair unit back and it is upgrade the ver. 3.95.
Now i have purchased a pandora battery, with a 4G modi memory stick [ previous use to play games, video .. ] , and i wish to do the modi by myself, can someone tell me the procedure, i heard the psp may be bricked if user do the downgrade and upgrade not properly, thanks

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
hi all, i am a newbie with psp slim, not sure here is the right place to ask question
I have a PSP Slim modi by my friend, the psp screen defective with a white bar last month and i have return it to service depot after changing the firmware back to default version [ did by my friend ]. I got the repair unit back and it is upgrade the ver. 3.95.
Now i have purchased a pandora battery, with a 4G modi memory stick [ previous use to play games, video .. ] , and i wish to do the modi by myself, can someone tell me the procedure, i heard the psp may be bricked if user do the downgrade and upgrade not properly, thanks

From now on ask questions in the "PSP Help Center", but this time I'll help ya:wink:

If you have a Pandora battery and a memstick, you need to follow this guide HERE, except you'll need to create the magic memory stick with the computer, using the program HERE. We can not provide support for that second program, for that program isn't supported by us due to the fact it contains copywritten files.