• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[GUIDE] How To Compress PSP ISO

eXo.Gear

凸'へ'凸 [A.K.A] xBlean
[FIELDSET="Things Needed"]
  • PSP w/ CFW
  • PSP ISO Compressor v1.4 Download Here
  • PSP Game ISO
  • Common Sense
[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="What is PSP ISO Compressor?"]Well, to put it simple, it's a tiny program that allows you to select the ISO file of your choice and compress it to a CSO, DAX, JCO format.

Note: I always use the CSO. I honestly have no clue what DAX and JCO is used for, nor encountered a situation where I needed to use it[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="Why should I compress an ISO file?"]Well, this is simple. As most of you can tell.... The ISOs for PSP are pretty big, limiting the amount you can place on your PSP. Compressing it to an CSO will still keep the game playable, only it's in a smaller size, thus allowing you to add and play more games![/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="How To Use PSP ISO Compressor v 1.4"]
Step1.png

Select the option that best suites your need
Step2.png

Select the location of the ISO file, and if you want, a different OUTPUT location
Step3.png

Press the COMPRESS button
FinalStep.png

Let the program run through!
[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="Other Things To Mention"]ALL CREDITS GO TO danny_kay1710 (The only thing I did was find it, tried it, liked it, shared it.... And, made the preeeeetty screen shots.[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="Finally: Why make this guide?"]Well, if y'all are like me, I get tired of having to remove games to add new games. So, to save a little hassle I decided to present this guide to the members of M for Mature. Yes, I used the search funtion before making this and did not find a related topic.

I know some of you out there are like, "Is he kidding? POSTING THIS?! This guiiiiide sucks!" Believe it or not, there are people out there that does not know about this, until now.[/FIELDSET]

eXo.Gear

凸'へ'凸 [A.K.A] xBlean
Ooooh. Sorry. =[. I tried to search for multiple topics it could of been under, but I never got any results

Edit: Cheaaaa. My guide could be removed if you want. Yours is better. xD