• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Guide: How to copy UMD game onto memory stick (3.52 & 3.71 M33)

Acerthief

Thx for the guide, looks really easy to follow. Just bought a psp3000, firmware 4.20. I want to copy my games to the MS, but i ve read and heard so many PSP users complaining that their system got messed so i m kindda afraid...:blushing:. So the question is, is it safe? And secondly does my version (firmware 4.20) apply for this guide? Thanks for your help

Nah, you need custom firmware.
As for getting custom firmware, what you need to do is wait.
BUT DON'T UPDATE YOUR Firmware!!
Because there's an exploit found and have 4.20 you will have the chance to change get custom firmware.

quietsam

i have some games file in cso format, i tried to copy to memory card, but it did not run, i copied to the iso folder. what shoulda do please?

Alex

are you on CFW?
what does the firmware say in system settings

A.0.A

Hunter
i have some games file in cso format, i tried to copy to memory card, but it did not run, i copied to the iso folder. what shoulda do please?

where did you get your CSO games., if you illegally download it,. sorry we can't help you out!!!. and if you legally own that CSO games you should know where to put it because you actually dumped it by you're self..,, I think you're actually in OFW!

the_hawk

Hello all.

I was searching for a way to play my umd games from my memory stick so I didn't have to cart all my disks into on the train every morning.

I've already got a "hacked" psp & now thanks to this thread I think I have the answer.

Thank you very very much for your help.

:biggrin: