• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
One year ago, I've started a personal challenge called "Complete my friends" with my best buds @Anorak97 and @MuckPie. In order to convince myself to play/enjoy games they've previously recommended to me, we build spreadsheets with their full completions progress and I'm marking it as we go. The goal is to reach 0 Remaining Games.

Anorak's list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Of8lQoFrKAIvg-Kc7UZro15rPmO1E8NEY2amrPDIiTE/edit?usp=sharing

Muck's list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/127mZ4z56-wTNhtYzIbWWcMgoMNbQ43_08glVOAceKs0/edit?usp=sharing

Rederdex's list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aSDZnQvxi_maejqSxdXe6Jqzphj6tyKxzF9YpQg0YfM/edit?usp=sharing

I'm currently standing at 168 Remaining Games for Anorak and 397 Remaining Games for Muck.

I'm gonna use this thread to keep track of my progress in my quest to get there, wish me luck!

Edit: Adding @Rederdex to this challenge.

Last edited:

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
1607337636455.png

@MuckPie My first completion on Newgrounds! Was pretty interesting to see a version of Windows 10 created in Flash.
Takes ~5 minutes if you know what you're doing. To crash the desktop, you have to type "run" in the search, and write down "crash" in that application.
The other achievements are for opening Flash, Calculator, Windows Center and Notepad (which can be found in Documents).

Last edited:

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Three more games completed from Muck's Newgrounds list:

1607485859553.png
1607485868160.png

1607485878393.png

If anyone else has problems with About 2.0, here's how to unlock the secret medal:
Press right click!
~1 minute.

REDACTED survey was pretty easy, just keep playing with the pegs on the top left side and you'll eventually unlock all of the medals. The first progression medal was buggy for me and didn't unlock the first time so I had to replay. ~25 minutes.

Really loved Nothing, it reminded me of Evoland. The medals are self-explanatory. ~25 minutes.

Last edited:

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
This game hit me right in the feels. Was very surprised to notice that it was created by the same developer behind Yandere Simulator! 😳
Takes ~5 min, all you have to do is to advance through the story.

1607487710075.png

1607488596309.png

To get the secret medal in Nothing Special:
Right click the game and press the play button.
Takes ~1 min.

Last edited:

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Now that I own a PS VR system, I can go for @Anorak97's VR completions! 😍 Thanks to my breathtaking friends for giving me this beautiful gift on my birthday!
The Perfect Sniper was a fun FPS game, I've enjoyed it, was a bit unoptimized for PlayStation Move controllers, I had to go out of my way to finish some levels. If you're going for the 30 targets in 60 seconds challenge, you're better off using a PS4 controller. You have to manually reload after every shot with the Move controllers while on the PS4 controller you have a reload button which saves you a huge amount of time, aiming also seems to be more reliable too. Also, if you don't want to replay a few parts of the game, there's an Easter Egg in Level 3:
You gotta shoot the birdie on the left side of the police building.
Either way, it takes only 5-10 mins to get back to Level 3, so no biggie.

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
1608011332196.png
1608011441715.png

Cult Classic was much more enjoyable than I originally thought it will be. It's a hide and seek kind-of-game with lovable characters from TV series/movies, etc.
I think it can take up to ~2 hours if you're really slow? There's a secret medal that you'll unlock by clicking on the Newgrounds logo.

Idle Web Tycoon is my favorite idle Newgrounds game so far, very short too, probably ~5 hours. All of the achievements are for progression. I was unfortunate enough to play it while there was a Newgrounds maintenance, so a handful of the achievements didn't pop in my first playthrough. When I re-opened the game, a few popped at the same time but a few others remained bugged out. Second playthrough and none of them popped. They finally worked in the third playthrough though, thank God. TL,DR: Don't play in the middle of a maintenance. XD

Last edited:

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order was the most enjoyable game I've played in 2019-2020, it's the Star Wars game I've wished for all those years. Hugely recommend it, it's up there next to Control in my favorites category. I'm definitely gonna return to it later. Thank you @MuckPie for this wonderful gift. ❤️ - One game off @Anorak97's list.

Huge thanks to Hanni for helping me out with Gamepad Massage. He also updated his guide available on Steam in case other people end up with the same issue as mine.

Game Of Puzzles: Animals was more enjoyable than I thought it will be. Dunno why I've been postponing it for so long.

5 games off Muck's list! 😄

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
1611598621481.png

One of the medals are for winning the game and the other is for losing. To lose, let yourself get killed, to win you have to keep shooting with the gun, in order to keep zombies away while you click on the box and raise the green bar to max.

This game felt very enjoyable/satisfying, one of the few idle games with a good story.

Really proud of this one. One more game off @Anorak97's list.

Last edited: