• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Hack a Wii

sirfkartik

Hey there. Please, keeping in mind that I am a COMPLETE noob here, please tell me how to hack a Wii. Alss, if you can give links to some explainations for the hacks, I'll be eternally thankful.:D;)

Moose

Meta Moose
I'm not a Wii hacking expert, but I know that you will definitely need to provide some details about your console such as its firmware version. You will *probably* find this under the Wii's settings, however I'm not entirely sure.

sirfkartik

Um, I haven't purchased one yet. :p I'm just checking if it's hackable. If yes, then I'll buy it. If not, then I'll have to think about something else.

WalangAlam

yes all wii are hackable without modchip. You can play wii back up games from usb external hdd but not on burnt dvd copies of your games. I bought mine just recently with firmware version 4.2U, modded it, and playing my back ups from my external hdd.