• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Halo 4

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
no one's made a post yet, but anyone else playing halo 4, the campaign was pretty decent, and i'm enjoying the multiplayer quite a bit.

TeamOverload

Enjoying this game even more than I thought I would. Campaign was a bit short, and I thought the first half was a bit slow, but second half really picked up and I started to enjoy the level design and the storyline much more. Online is a big change, and it will take sometime to adjust, but I think it has a lot of potential. Team SWAT is coming for next week so that makes me excited.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
i hit the daily xp cap today, was hoping to hit lvl 50 tonight, if my understanding of it being ~150k xp per day, this means it's ganna be another 3 days before i hit 50, and can get access to the specilizations. maybe even 4=-\.

pretty agitated tbh.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
There's a daily XP cap in MP? That's ridiculous.

I plan on just playing the campaign at this point. Totally forgot Black Ops was out next Tuesday.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
There's a daily XP cap in MP? That's ridiculous.

I plan on just playing the campaign at this point. Totally forgot Black Ops was out next Tuesday.

Play it on Legendary to start. I played it on Normal and rushed through it...didn't even get to enjoy the encounters. Enjoying my second playthrough of it though.

Daily XP limit - it's ridiculous yes but I haven't hit it myself and I've played over 24 hrs of MP already (which for me is a lot considering after work that is pretty much all I did).

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
Daily XP limit - it's ridiculous yes but I haven't hit it myself and I've played over 24 hrs of MP already (which for me is a lot considering after work that is pretty much all I did).

that's weird, the day i hit it, i only put in ~12-13 hours when i hit it.

edit: nvm, you mean total. and yea i haven't hit it since, but that day i was playing the entire day.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
that's weird, the day i hit it, i only put in ~12-13 hours when i hit it.

edit: nvm, you mean total. and yea i haven't hit it since, but that day i was playing the entire day.

Yeah the most I've ever done in a day has maybe been 5-6 hours for Multiplayer I think :eek:

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
damn, hit it again, put in ~7 hours, got the "to the victor goes the spoils" challange, but guess when i got it?! right on the fucking xp cap point, ate over half that challange's xp.

and now another day/week till i can hit spec's=-(.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
damn, hit it again, put in ~7 hours, got the "to the victor goes the spoils" challange, but guess when i got it?! right on the fucking xp cap point, ate over half that challange's xp.

and now another day/week till i can hit spec's=-(.

That sucks. I haven't hit it yet, although the most I play is 4-5 hours a day now when I do. I just reached lvl 47, noticed you are 46. Just spread out your play time more...if possible. 7 hours is a lot for one day though

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
That sucks. I haven't hit it yet, although the most I play is 4-5 hours a day now when I do. I just reached lvl 47, noticed you are 46. Just spread out your play time more...if possible. 7 hours is a lot for one day though
yea, that's more of what it is, i'm just trying to condense a week's worth of play into a couple days.