• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

360 Halo ODST Meetup

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
Anybody want to play right now? None of my other friends have it yet and I just beat it on normal since I'm not good enough to do legendary by myself. I'm down for either Firefight or Campaign. Just reply in this thread with your GT so I can add you. I'll be up for the next ~3 hours.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
My copy doesn't get delivered until tomorrow at some point. I'll play Legendary right out of the gates though while co-op'ing.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I'll be around. Don't have shit to do tomorrow night but beat this on Legendary and play some Firefight.

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
We can probably tear through this on Legendary in a couple days if we have at least one more person. The campaign is rather short. The only part I really didn't like about the campaign was the sections in between the missions. Walking the streets gets old. Really old.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I'm online right now, just having a smoke break. Send me an invite.

I could use a break from solo Legendary.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
I'm online right now, just having a smoke break. Send me an invite.

I could use a break from solo Legendary.

How'd you find Solo Legendary? I managed to complete it with a total playing time of around 6 hours :p
Haven't actually played Firefight yet, but if someone wants someone who's reasonably good at Halo for some help at all, add "El Xando".

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
How'd you find Solo Legendary? I managed to complete it with a total playing time of around 6 hours :p
Haven't actually played Firefight yet, but if someone wants someone who's reasonably good at Halo for some help at all, add "El Xando".

It was pretty tough. I only did the first two levels solo. Mr. Beefy and I then did the whole campaign in Legendary in about 3 hours last night.

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
Let's play some Firefight. I'm online right now so shoot me an invite if anyone's interested. Gamertag is KKlick if you don't have me.

Robby

Los Doyers!
For me, story was OK. I couldn't really get into it. I just wanted to complete the game so I can get the achievements.

Firefight has been a blast though when I play with friends. That's the only reason why we play it right now.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
How is it? (Story wise) Planning on picking it up tomorow.

Loved the story(didn't beat the game yet) dunno if spoiler~[BLACKOUT]Pretty much you're playing the dead odst membs.The rookie is trying find out what happen to them :argh:[/BLACKOUT]Yea co-op is pretty solid

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
Loved the story(didn't beat the game yet) dunno if spoiler~[BLACKOUT]Pretty much you're playing the dead odst membs.The rookie is trying find out what happen to them :argh:[/BLACKOUT]Yea co-op is pretty solid

[BLACKOUT]The majority of them are alive.[/BLACKOUT]

androidkaita

Drop The Gun
...how the fuck did i beat the campaign without getting the final clue achievement?

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Also, if you see me online right now, it's my nephew playing Ghostbusters. I'll be on like around 10PM EST.