• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

360 Halo: Reach Meetup

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
wait the beta is today?
isn't it monday?

I might hop on if its tomorrow if so.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
i think the deal is over but look in the halo reach thread it tells you there

Yeah its over.
I just tried it.

"
Halo: Reach Beta codes

Thanks for the HUGE response with these codes! ExpertZone is no longer distributing these codes, but if you have a copy of Halo 3: ODST, be sure to download the beta starting on May 3rd!"

God dang it.

If anyone happen have extra key i'll be happy take it off your hands.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Came home for the weekend and will be studying so won't be able to join up. I will be ablet o play a week from now though if you want to do a second meet-up.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Cool. I've yet to do any matchmaking with a party, I'm sure some of you guys are Pros at Halo and can carry me.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I might end up joining in. I haven't had much time for games this week (didn't play Reach at all yesterday). Too much school work and TV shows that I like to watch but today's one of my easier days in terms of work-load!

Seth

MD Party Room
You can count me in, if it alright with abe.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
I can't play on weekdays, but if anyones up for playing Friday, Saturday or Sunday just let me know :)
Up for anything, even BTB :p

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
Hey I'm down for some Reach too. I have a new gamertag for anyone who had my old one. (Abe did I think.)

My new tag is denklckr.