• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Happy Birthday, EvilSeph!

Nimsical

Hi, I'm Nima
It's the 25th day of the new year and everything is looking perfect.
There is a reason to day.

Here is a short glimpse of our backstage:
On IRC, someone will start talking about some plans that s/he has for the community.
Then someone else will tell us how we should implement these floating theories. S/he would ultimately post a thread in the admin section.
That's where EvilSeph comes in; his determination is magnificent, his efficiency is admirable and his fair attitude and respect towards the other administrators and moderators is brilliant. He would put his best effort to keep the staff organized, he would define the goals and manage frustrating tasks while he's keeping watch on the forums, simultaneously.
EvilSeph has been with us from the beginning and if you're a regular user here, you'd know how committed he is towards the forums and the community's survival; he truly cares about the future of MfM.

It's his birthday today, so let him know his work is being appreciated!

Happy Birthday, Seph!

Whisper

Logic :(
Happy Birthday. We all appreciate your dedication to this forum.

EvilSeph

Administrator
Thanks for the kind words and birthday wishes everyone! :)

Just keep giving us reason to be around and I'll be happy ;)

Moose

Meta Moose
Happy Birthday Seph, you've been a great addition to the team and are making MfM a truly awesome place to be.

RoBz

sucker
[me]*RoBz high fives EvilSeph[/me]

Thanks for everything man, you've done so much for us in the last couple of months.

Serideth

Wishing you a really fantastic Birthday and I hope you have a fantastic year.

EvilSeph has done a load of work for this site and community, and without him things would not be the same. He's always on IRC trying to think of ways to make this place even better. (This isn't to say the other admins have done nothing but you guys can have your turn when it's your birthdays ;) ).

Anyway, I'll keep this short as I have other things to work on,

Happy birthday, thanks for all you have done, and for God's sake, take the day off ;)

EvilSeph

Administrator
Excellent point, Tenchitsu. :) The truth is, we would not be where we are today if we had even a slightly different team. :scared:

Finding skilled individuals that want to run a site is easy to do. You just need to know where to look. But just because they want to run a site, does not mean they have the dedication, perseverance and right attitude to go about doing that.

I was truly lucky when I was given the opportunity to work with such an energized and bright team. I am not only referring to the Administration (those guys are spectacular, though :D), but to the staff too.

The amount of care, dedication and maturity they bring to the table is long sought after by many a community owner and extremely rare to find. Case in point, just take a look next door at some of the other communities.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes and kind words, guys!

ChurchedAtheist

Your resident psycho hobo
woot. every day it seems, i get on here and see you unveiling some kickass feature(like the code feature supporting syntax. I have NEVER seen something like that in a forum. woot!) there so many little things that make this forum the best EVAR! Thank you for being awesome seph.

Adiuvo

Happy birthday! This site definitely wouldn't be nowhere as successful if you weren't around. The amount of time you've put in is extraordinary.

Dan

Contributor
Happy birthday Seph. The amount of time you've put in to keep this site maintained is truly thanked for by everyone on MfM.

Have a great day :)