• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Happy New Year 2009!

EvilSeph

Administrator
As we near the end of our first "year" together, as M for Mature, and prepare for the countdown to the new year, we at M for Mature would like to express our sincerest thanks for all the patience and loyalty you guys have shown since we first opened our doors in October. From the painfully jerky first front page template we had to the current faster, more organized and user-friendly template and from the bumpy ride we have had with the server (mostly my fault

Noriyuke

Well all i want from Mformature is a more organized and front page oriented Gamer Night schedule, tourney schedule as well, for whenever...

How lame am i? Drunk, Playing COD5, Listening to MC Chris, and downloading Wii Games, all on new years...

gr34t3st

New Age Retro Hippie
Well all i want from Mformature is a more organized and front page oriented Gamer Night schedule, tourney schedule as well, for whenever...

How lame am i? Drunk, Playing COD5, Listening to MC Chris, and downloading Wii Games, all on new years...

I nearly missed the ball drop because I was messing with Ubuntu... :(

On-Topic: I haven't been here long but I think you guys are doing great. I actually dreaded it when you guys posted on QJ because I knew it meant a thread was closed, someone was banned, and we moved on. Now I see moderators and even administrators posting and contributing to the forum as well as the front page.

Hats off to you guys and a happy new year! :tup:

Brad

Yoshimi
I got a PS3 now. A gamers night must happen!

Anyway Happy New Year All. :cool:

Sullivan

I got a PS3 now. A gamers night must happen!

Anyway Happy New Year All. :cool:

Congrats, I hope we can have one soon too. What games did you get?

Happy New Years everyone, be safe.

SeanyP

im still hungover from last nights shenanigans.
happy new year!

BlackBurd

Original Gangstuh
hope you all had fun. ;)

now back to woring and cleaning and paying bills. =(

ilyace

I think the frontpage needs some updates in the pc hardware section, ex: a few links to reviews on the newer gpus(gtx 280, 260, 4870(x2)), as well as new cpus (core i7?). And perhaps some news on rumored upcoming hardware. But not like the fake gossip that a lot of other sites cough up. Just a though ;)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
A bit late but Happy New Year everyone :)

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Thanks x3sphere. Nice to see you around.

I hope everyone had great holidays.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I've been real busy the past week, but wanted to say Happy New Year to everyone as well. Thanks to everyone who offers up suggestions for improving this site.