• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Hard Drive Enclosures?

Noriyuke

I've been noticing that ive got a lot of spare pretty decently sized drives sitting around with nowhere to use them. Anyone buy Hard Drive Enclosures? Im thinking about buying one or two, might make life a little easier, seeing as my 500GB WD died on me a while ago, i could use another HDD to keep on the 360 for movies and music.

Ive honestly only been looking on deal extreme for HHD Eclosures, but thinking back on most of the stuff i bought from them for utilitarian purposes, came out to be a little more difficult to deal with than i want.

I've got 3 Notebook HDD's 2 IDE and one Sata
And 3 Desktop HDD's 2 IDE and one Sata
^ ^ ^
Wow, what a coincidence....

Anyway, any good deals on HDD Enclosure would be nice.

Seth

MD Party Room

Noriyuke

Dude, the one you ended up getting, that will do me just fine to connect to my 360 as a portable device to run music and movies off of? It seems a little feature rich to me.... Like you definitely need drivers or something... :scared:

Seth

MD Party Room
Dude, the one you ended up getting, that will do me just fine to connect to my 360 as a portable device to run music and movies off of? It seems a little feature rich to me.... Like you definitely need drivers or something... :scared:

Are you talking about the last one? Thermaltake BlacX N0028USU?

First it sata only none of your IDE Drives will work..But it doesnt need any drivers I used it on my ps3 and it just worked....