• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Has an Android app for the site ever been considered?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Yes, it is in consideration. The way the site is built now greatly simplifies the process of creating a mobile app. A lot of the code was rewritten over the past year with this in mind. Basically makes it really easy to port site features over to an app, with most of the work just being needed on the interface side.

So, it is likely something I'll have ready later in 2018 :) I should have more updates on the progress in the next few months, right now just focused on getting support for Retro Achievements out (in the final stages of testing, should go live later this weekend).

ALI ESSA

That's amazing looking forward to this as well. Obviously I'm looking forward to seeing RetroAchievements But Remember to celebrate new years with the family

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor