• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Hatred Review (Steam) !

Agentfufu

Hello I played Hatred recently with all the achievements ! I let you my review of it

Story

The story is about a guy named "Not Important" with a lot of misantropic ideas , One day he decide to "Complete his mission" which is killing everything that move.

Pros

->The graphics are unique and the argument of the story is too !
->The levels are not linear , it is like a small open world which is pretty cool to do more strategies
->The game violence and graphic content are awesome
->The game is hard to learn but very pleasent when you know how to play correctly
->The game is short but the achievements and dificulties make it worth it
->The Outro is Awesome.

Cons

->The AI are dumbs , easy to kill and even bugged
->The missions are always the same objective , so it's like doing the same things 7 times
->The camera sometimes and the controls are a big problem
->The Sound Design is always the same

Achievements

The achievements were mostly all fun , Dificulties related trophies , some specific actions trophies , and the others part were a lot of grindings ( Like the survival achievements ) and the worst of all , Play the game 50 hours !!! Woaw.

The Insane Dificulty achievements were really really hard , but the satisfaction to overcome the challenge was worth the try.

Badges

The badges cost me like 2.50$ for the normal ones and the foil badge cost like 4.20$ , pretty cheap

Overall :

It's a 5$ game , give it a try , do the achievements , Enjoy the game !

Dosto28

That game was somethig else, not a bad game but it was kinda meh compared to others isometric shooters out there. The destruction physics were good, though. The same studio made a really nice strategy game later on called Ancestors legacy.

Last edited: