• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Have you played the game above you?

Survival Horror

Lets have some fun,I'll post a game and the next person will say if he ever played it or not and will post a new one.

I ll start with this one
Ws0nYE0.jpg

Gamer Steve

nier-cover.jpg

One of the most amazing rpg's i have played on the ps3 &xbox 360. has anyone played this game? The entire soundtrack is amazing

Survival Horror

One of the most amazing rpg's i have played on the ps3 &xbox 360. has anyone played this game? The entire soundtrack is amazing
Ι belong to unlucky people that always when i was ready to buy it ,there was another game as priority so I didnt played it until today, but I ll do it soon I hope.

eQwN936.jpg

Survival Horror

Is the first pic Deathtrap Dungeon? Brings back memories :)
Yes is Deathtrap Dungeon, i really love this game, the stages, enemies, soundtracks, 4 dragons :)
I know that has hard controls and kept many people away from it, but if someone get used with it, will love it.
I remember i played this game first time on a psone demo disc and i was excited to buy the original whole game.
And you ?

No, I didnt play this game ZurC(reminds me Super Nintendo game) and yes is Doom

Next game is :
INykY5C.jpg

Survival Horror

No, i am not a Tomb Raider fan, i tried only first two and i gound them boring for my style of playing and with very bad controls.

Next game is :
zhurkbM.jpg