• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Hello all

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Hello everybody,

EvilSeph has brought me on as his little doggie (well..it seems that way). I've been in the scene ever since the very beginning, took a small break over the past year to deal with personal stuff and am now back and kicking. I'm currently a QJ.net blogger (inactive though) and the forum admin over there.

Feel free to come to me if you have any questions and I'll be sure to try and help you to the best of my ability (still not very knowledgable in the area of new CFW's :eek: ). You can reach me here on this wonderful forum or by email at Justin@qj.net

Regards,
FrozenIpaq

PS: I don't sign all my posts with my name, I find that annoying

EvilSeph

Administrator
Well......

I love dogs so..my doggies get first consideration and get treated better than other people. :p

Welcome to eXophase.com and welcome to the team! :)

Acerthief

WaSSSUUUPPP!
Hope you like it here broseph!

Darkchild

The Doctor
Welcome to exo! Ready your ban hammer!
work work| =3

XD now seriously, welcome, hope you like it here, if you have any questions I'll try my best to help ya out. Hope you feel welcome <3

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Howdy there, broseph! I know I'm a little late:p but Villcommen to das eXophase.:smile:

Darkchild

The Doctor
-_-' krazyking xD, I know you are crazy and all but mind you though, the rules have changed...try not to swear much ok? =)

d1ddy

-_-' krazyking xD, I know you are crazy and all but mind you though, the rules have changed...try not to swear much ok? =)

I said "FOCK" NOT "FUCK" theres somewhat of a difference there , I learned that on my second tour of nam'