• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Hello?.. Blizzard Rank..

Black-Jo-2030

Hello?..
Congratulations on the addition of Blizzard Rank.
I was also active as a Blizzard user...
I don't know how to register for a Blizzard Rank page.
I would like you to kindly teach me.
Work hard and be always happy.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
From the Social tab of the Account page, you can link your Blizzard account there.

There are some limitations to the Blizzard tracking, it only can pick up WoW, Starcraft 2 and Overwatch as those are the only games that they share data for. And the WoW account must be active, if you haven't played in awhile we may not be able to see your characters.

Black-Jo-2030

I do Overwatch with Star 2 but not wow. I have a wow account, but I'm not doing well. Then, can I download WoW again and activate it? And I looked at the link well, but only the Blizzard link was not clickable. Other links are clickable... Is there any workaround here? And connect the psn account from the Battle.net account And I think I can click the Battle.net link, but the Blizzard link can't be clicked... Please help me upload rank information...

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I do Overwatch with Star 2 but not wow. I have a wow account, but I'm not doing well. Then, can I download WoW again and activate it? And I looked at the link well, but only the Blizzard link was not clickable. Other links are clickable... Is there any workaround here? And connect the psn account from the Battle.net account And I think I can click the Battle.net link, but the Blizzard link can't be clicked... Please help me upload rank information...
Sorry about that, the link should be working again.