• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Hello everyone :3

SenpaiiNoticedMe

Hi, I'm Lauren. 27 years old. I've been a gamer all my life, and I play just about everything. I have a PS4, Xbox One, and PC (haven't played too much Xbox lately, seem to be shifting more towards the PS4 and Steam). I'm a huge achievement hunter, trying to get some 100%s going, just don't even know where to start D: lol. Anyways, always looking to meet new people to talk with or game with so.. nice meeting you all ^^

Miiko

Hello @SenpaiiNoticedMe! I'm pretty much the same way, except I'm going more for Xbox and Steam then PS4. And yeah, deciding which game to 100% next is really hard :p. Hoping to get on Nightmare mode in Alan Wake soon (I'm addicted to its music right now, I think I need help). Anyways, nice to meet you too! ^-^

SenpaiiNoticedMe

@PhoenixFG -It's great. I'm liking it a lot. Real fun with friends, and even more so with some Steam Workshop mods.

@Miiko -Yeah it is. Think I may go for 100% on the Portal games and maybe Skyrim to begin with. And ooh I haven't played that game yet, looks awesome though.

Survival Horror

Hello from here too and welcome :) Is good to see people in your age, i mean females to still play and have fun with video games. Here in my country most of women and some people think that if someone plays video games after 30 years old is immature and must growing up...From your achievements i think that u prefer Xbox than the other systems, is it true ?