• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Hello everyone, rmk71 here

rmk71

Hey everyone,
VjU4oEy.gif

Just introducing myself to the site, new here loved the idea of having something to track my xbox achievements and this site did just that perfectly.

I am pretty active when I join a community so feel free to say hello, I have only recently really been getting into gaming heavily again on my xbox one and I'm really enjoying it. It is the first console I've had for a long time, I work fulltime which gets in the way sometimes but it still gives me enough time to game.

My other hobby includes the gym I'm very active at the gym and can't go a day without going and training I also do boxing as well. Which is also why I attend the gym.

Anyways enough of me going on, hope to get to know you all and enjoy your day/night.​

- RMK

Gamer Steve

Welcome to the site rmk71 this site is pretty awesome hopefully you will meet good people here i too game on xbox one if you would like to be friends let me know and maybe we can game sometime or just chat

rmk71

Welcome to the site rmk71 this site is pretty awesome hopefully you will meet good people here i too game on xbox one if you would like to be friends let me know and maybe we can game sometime or just chat
Thanks all look forward to getting to know everyone if you do play on Xbox One just add me, I'll be happy to accept. :)