• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Hello everyone!

AleSpex

Hi, I'm AleSpex and I just discovered this site a day ago. It seems wonderfully efficient to aggregate achievements in a satisfying way and I hope that the forum will also allow me to discuss about games and achievements I particularly like.
My profile is not very full of stuff (yet) but I generally like classical jRPG (Dragon Quest V is probably my favourite game ever and Chrono Trigger is a close contender, as you can see from my profile pic) and visual novels (I've particularly appreciated Va11 Hall-A recently, nothing better than to chill out while serving cocktails).

As of now, I'm playing Outer wilds (incredible game) and I'm finishing the Trails in the sky trilogy with the 3rd game. During dead moments I also like to do some run on Dead cells.

Thanks for your attention, have a good day everyone!
P.S.: I must admit, I missed forum introductions, haven't done those in a while.

Norajackosn

Hi, I'm AleSpex and I just discovered this site a day ago. It seems wonderfully efficient to aggregate achievements in a satisfying way and I hope that the forum will also allow me to discuss about games and achievements I particularly like.
My profile is not very full of stuff (yet) but I generally like classical jRPG (Dragon Quest V is probably my favourite game ever and Chrono Trigger is a close contender, as you can see from my profile pic) and visual novels (I've particularly appreciated Va11 Hall-A recently, nothing better than to chill out while serving cocktails).

As of now, I'm playing Outer wilds (incredible game) and I'm finishing the Trails in the sky trilogy with the 3rd game. During dead moments I also like to do some run on Dead cells.

Thanks for your attention, have a good day everyone!
P.S.: I must admit, I missed forum introductions, haven't done those in a while.
I've just started getting into all of this. This is the very first journey I've taken. The fact that I am a part of this club is a pleasure for me, and I am thankful for it. When I have any free time, I like feeding my addiction to video games by taking part in a wide range of gaming activities.

Meany Panini

This website is great. I'm so happy it exists. I'm fairly new, but it's always great to see all my progress from all platforms on one well made website.