• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Hello exo

DuneDrifter

Hello Survival Horror, thank you.
:) - I'm a big fan of Fallout, Space Engineers and most games that are open world (where I don't have to do things step by step - I'm not a big rule follower).
The sort of games that I don't like are part of an ongoing huge never ending list. :D

I take it you're into survival and horror (just a guess) :)

Survival Horror

Hello again my name is George :)
Do you like games like LA Noire and Red Dead Redemption ? One great survival horror/open world is Deadly Premonition for me too.

I dont like games like COD,Battlefield,all racing and many others too.

I love Survival Horror games,i like a lot hack/slash,action adventure and PRG/adventure

DuneDrifter

Hello George, my name is Dune Drifter, (Dune or DD for short), nice to meet you.

I do play L.A. Noire, but not very often. I enjoy the space flying, buying and selling items (like Sins of a solar empire series). I also enjoy the story games like Deponia series, Shadowrun Series, Bioshock series, detective ones, and a few of the open worlds, Saints Row, Skyrim and Fallout. I also play a lot of Medieval Engineers and Space Engineers (part of a group called Dominion PMC).

I don't do the racing ones, MMorpg, multiplayer, or ones that keep wanting you to feed them money.
Most of my games are bought through Steam (for the pc), as I find it easier for me.

I'm easy to find - just google 'Dune Drifter' and look for the picture on the left :)

DuneDrifter

Hello George, my name is Dune Drifter, (Dune or DD for short), nice to meet you.

I do play L.A. Noire, but not very often. I enjoy the space flying, buying and selling items (like Sins of a solar empire series). I also enjoy the story games like Deponia series, Shadowrun Series, Bioshock series, detective ones, and a few of the open worlds, Saints Row, Skyrim and Fallout. I also play a lot of Medieval Engineers and Space Engineers (part of a group called Dominion PMC).

I don't do the racing ones, MMorpg, multiplayer, or ones that keep wanting you to feed them money.
Most of my games are bought through Steam (for the pc), as I find it easier for me.

I'm easy to find - just google 'Dune Drifter' and look for the picture on the left :)
just to be safe, google 'steam Dune Drifter' instead of just Dune Drifter - so many people now using this name.

Survival Horror

just to be safe, google 'steam Dune Drifter' instead of just Dune Drifter - so many people now using this name.
Deal i ll take a look :) If u like open world, try Deadly Premonition(open world/survival horror). We dont have common taste in our fav games but agree with you about MMO's, multiplayer and racing games. I disagree with coineater games :D I grew up with them so is a part of me anymore hehe.

Last edited:

DuneDrifter

We might not have common tastes in our favourite games , but when I collect the cards, I get a discount from other random games, some of these are horror game discounts, and no use to me, it would be nice to pass them on, so they don't go to waste. Just a thought., if not I just pop them for free on the market, and give them away to whoever wants them (works out at 3 pence when steam etc take their cut) - but I think you can only use them on steam.

Last edited: