• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Hello, fellow gamers ^0^

Pleased to meet you. I'm Suna. Been playing games all my life. Have 158 Platinums currently (many hard games like Ninja Gaiden series). Decided to start a Youtube channel (for fun) and make video game guides (and text) in English and Polish (any feedback would be very appreciated!). Gonna add Japanese someday [not that proficient just yet //], hopefully. I'm interested in Japan and Chess. I love hard games. What else? Hmm, I've made 39 video guides for Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice recently, bit crazy, but yeah :p My fav PS4 game is Nioh. Thank you for your time.

RajeeMama007

Hi, Suna! 👋
I'm quite the opposite actually...I don't like hard games. 😬
I like them easy going so I can take my time to explore & soak in the surroundings. ☺
That's why I'm more likely to choose playing adventure type games more than anything else. 😌
I do try my hand at some hardcore games but...only out of curiosity. 🧐
Right now I'm playing a game called No Man's Sky. 😀
Its a blend of survival & adventure & I'm loving it. 😍
Anyway, it was nice hearing about you! Bye now! 🖐

Hi, Rajee ^0^

Thank you for a warm welcome.

Sure, everyone has their own preferences and that's okay :) Easier games are far more relaxing, for one. Glad there are so many games to choose from.

I've heard a lot about No Man's Sky. It definitely allows (somewhat limitless) exploration. The more freedom we have in games, the better.

Happy to hear you're enjoying it ^-^

Likewise! Have fun and be well. Cheers.

Survival Horror

Hello and welcome to the community. The good thing with your games is that you arent playing the same game 10 times on ten different versions like many do for platinums or playing bad games because of their "easy trophies". The point is to enjoy whatever you do, so is good to pick a game based on our taste and preferences.

So tell me about Nioh, you are saying that is your fav game. Did you play more than trophies? Because real Nioh starts after trophies ;)

Hello and welcome to the community. The good thing with your games is that you arent playing the same game 10 times on ten different versions like many do for platinums or playing bad games because of their "easy trophies". The point is to enjoy whatever you do, so is good to pick a game based on our taste and preferences.

So tell me about Nioh, you are saying that is your fav game. Did you play more than trophies? Because real Nioh starts after trophies ;)

Thank you! Glad to be here.

Yes, I prefer "quality over quantity". There are people who go for numbers only, I'm not like that.

Agreed, real Nioh starts after throphies. I've made through all Way of the Nioh and all 999 floors of the Abyss solo. Suzaku/spear is my poison, but tried different weapons too. Which weapons you like the most? Completed WotSamurai on lvl 1 only (gonna do this again on higher difficulties before Nioh 2). Recorded my best moments on WotN ^-^

By the way, you have an excellent trophy completion rate, well done! 100% in Killzone 2, NGS2, AvP, BB and Nioh especially. It shows your perseverance, dedication and skills. Impressive.

Survival Horror

I like the way that u play, Suzaku and spear isnt common. Good job, u are playing with patience and attacking the right moment. At least I saw something different than usual :)
One time only used Spear after the maximum familiarity at the beginning, to load a video on last abyss floor and loved the weapon :)
I first beat abyss with Axe and Enko and after changed to Kato/Kusari and playing till today, helping randoms, friends and new players.

And I completely agree with " Quality over quantity", I cant hold to watch people posts like" this game is really bad(they are using other word starting from "S", but have easy trophies or platinum". And many many other things like " I dont play this game because its trophies are hard (if I like the game like Mortal Kombat for example will not play it because of unobtainable of hard trophies ?) or "I dont play games without platinum trophy" and many many more. I Like to complete games, but first of all I Like to play the games.

Of course I am talking about my self, everyone is free to play with the way that he likes, and I am free to pick my gaming friends too with my own criteria ;)

I want to buy Sekiro after price drops a little bit. Looking great.

Last edited:
I like the way that u play, Suzaku and spear isnt common. Good job, u are playing with patience and attacking the right moment. At least I saw something different than usual :)
One time only used Spear after the maximum familiarity at the beginning, to load a video on last abyss floor and loved the weapon :)
I first beat abyss with Axe and Enko and after changed to Kato/Kusari and playing till today, helping randoms, friends and new players.

And I completely agree with " Quality over quantity", I cant hold to watch people posts like" this game is really bad(they are using other word starting from "S", but have easy trophies or platinum". And many many other things like " I dont play this game because its trophies are hard (if I like the game like Mortal Kombat for example will not play it because of unobtainable of hard trophies ?) or "I dont play games without platinum trophy" and many many more. I Like to complete games, but first of all I Like to play the games.

Of course I am talking about my self, everyone is free to play with the way that he likes, and I am free to pick my gaming friends too with my own criteria ;)

I want to buy Sekiro after price drops a little bit. Looking great.

Means a lot, thank you.

Yes, majority of people I have met in the Abyss were using very strong LW builds.

Enko and Kato (a mighty guardian spirit indeed) - seems we both like spear and fire spirits ^0^ Kusarigama is among top tier weapons, in my humble opinion.

It's very nice of you to help people in need :)

I couldn't agree more. As much as I love trophies, I believe they shouldn't be that big of a 'decisive factor'. Look at the game first, have fun with it and think of the trophies later. That being said, "Of course I am talking about myself, everyone is free to play with the way that he likes, and I am free to pick my gaming friends too with my own criteria" - exactly this.

Yeah, waiting for some price drops myself :)

hello8963

Hi, Suna! 👋
I'm quite the opposite actually...I don't like hard games. 😬
I like them easy going so I can take my time to explore & soak in the surroundings. ☺
That's why I'm more likely to choose playing adventure type games more than anything else. 😌
I do try my hand at some hardcore games but...only out of curiosity. 🧐
Right now I'm playing a game called No Man's Sky. 😀
Its a blend of survival & adventure & I'm loving it. 😍
Anyway, it was nice hearing about you! Bye now! 🖐
i like games that are easy too