• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Hello, fellow gamers

• Thread starter Deleted member 80795
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 80795

Hi,

I'm new to Exophase, so lets present myself a little.

I'm what people title "Achievement hunter", but its not that easy.
I hate achievement, but also hate having a game telling me "You havent finished me, FINISIH ME !" So, by some dark magic, i play a lot of my games, to end this torture of my poor little brain seeing all those games with % everywhere.

The same torture that make me make lists of games i need to complete, and achievements, etc.

I'm a swiss guy, but, the same dark magic had applied to my IRL life, i dont eat too much chocolate, and i dont have any gold ingots in my bank...

I had lot of time ago a World of Wacrarft private server, that learned me some internet and programmation skills. But now, i dont play anymore this kind of game, and dont plan to touch it anymore, even if i know i could grind some achievements.

I'm an astat member too, but i think its great to be able to track more plateforms thant only steam, so here i'am ;)By the way, i'm the 6th swiss guy on the astats leaderboards ^^

Well, i think i talked alot about me, see you ingame ;)