• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

hello new to this site

1Teej

hello everyone im new to this site and have been trophy hunting on playstation exclusively and looking to expand into PC,
i had a question regarding this site and steam achievement cheating.. i know its easy to hack steam achievements but im wondering how good this site is at catching that? i like to be apart of a clean, and fair community,

Thank you.

MuckPie

I can only speak from a regular user perspective, but I know they have some automatic detection in place for a lot of cases. The rest, as far as I'm aware, is from reports which they tend to act on quickly. You're in a good place for clean and fair leaderboards.

ro4le

Is there possibility ill get railed for "weird time of unlock" for 2 achivements out of 100 on game i have over 3 days of playtime? cuz that just happened to me elsewhere...
I havent cheated them but i have no prove and "guilty till proven guilty" has proven to be truth as I was censored for "abuse"(I said they are bunch of retards) and deleted now

Also hello 1teej

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Is there possibility ill get railed for "weird time of unlock" for 2 achivements out of 100 on game i have over 3 days of playtime? cuz that just happened to me elsewhere...
I havent cheated them but i have no prove and "guilty till proven guilty" has proven to be truth as I was censored for "abuse"(I said they are bunch of retards) and deleted now

Also hello 1teej
I can't say for sure without knowing more details, you can PM me about it if concerned. However, we do allow users to appeal, so one game being an issue wouldn't get you removed from the leaderboards forever. At worst, the game would just no longer count toward stats.

And to answer the OP's question we try our best with removing cheaters. We don't have a huge team so it's impossible to catch everyone but at ~35K users removed that's more than every other Steam tracker I know of.