• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Hello World, I guess?

Miiko

I don't know how to really introduce myself... I've been gaming my whole life. I made new accounts on pretty much everything I play on for the new username and a fresh start. I decided to go for more trophies/achievements now, used to not care for 100% that much. I'm a bit shy (Or a lot, idk.) And I hope I can be active on these forums. That's pretty much it, so... bye!

PhoenixFG

Hiya @Miiko!! I'm playing Alan Wake too(on PC now though!)! And I'm the same way! I only 100% games that I REALLY enjoy otherwise I don't bother! And just hope right in! ;) I've only met friendly people here!

Miiko

Hey @PhoenixFG, nice to know that there's friendly people here :p. So far, all I've done in Alan Wake is be really confused about the story. Hopefully I'll understand it soon, though. It seems really interesting. Nice meeting ya though!

xLil SheWolfx

Hi there discovered this website on Twitter so still getting use to everything. I have been gaming since age 4 I'm now 28 (soon to be 29) and I love most genres though my main favourites are RPG, Point and Click adventure games, anything Open world or Sand-Box like and simulation games.

xLil SheWolfx

@PhoenixFG Yeah I'm hoping the Achievements are active tomorrow as the last Episode is meant to be released after Midnight. I'm guessing you are looking forward to Final Fantasy XV?

PhoenixFG

@xLil SheWolfx I'm still on the fence about FF XV! I have yet to finish a FF game! I mean, I'm going to get it but I don't know if it'll be a day one purchase! I didn't start the second episode of TWD Michonne so I could just blaze through the second and third episode! I'm excited to hear about season 3 of the TWD game though!

Survival Horror

Hiya @Miiko!! I'm playing Alan Wake too(on PC now though!)! And I'm the same way! I only 100% games that I REALLY enjoy otherwise I don't bother! And just hope right in! ;) I've only met friendly people here!
This is the best thing that a gamer must do, to choose games and to complete only these that he likes to do, not to play only for trophies bad games or boring etc.

Hello Miiko and welcome(many new members have good taste in choosing avatar :D)
What games do u prefer, if u had to choose 5 of your fav which of them would be ?:)