• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

couillaman

Hello im Couillaman

i view that website with tag quakelive achievement on google and i add me after 100 percent success im addict to full success track my games

I have one server quakelive with no elo all can play with me at this game or other just for fun

I want find good friend to play with me :)

couillaman

Hey :) My favorite game Quake 3 but Quake live its not bad and i can view and play with some pea pole in my server
And Gunz 2 but no person because yur host for all ...
I want test Quake Champion and Shootmaniastorm later ^^

couillaman

Hi, yhea i use HD pack with hight texture but all use shit picmip 5 with more cheat official, Yu know one fps same to quakelive much better ?

Survival Horror

Yes i prefer multiplayer its more fun with players live, and i can add some friends to play with me after
This is the good part, i did a lot of friends from the only multiplayer game that i like to play(The Last Of Us). From co-op in various games, made some good psn friends too. But i am a single game person, i dont like the competition, i prefer to play alone or to help others in their games.