• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Hello.

Serideth

Hi all, some of you might know me from IRC or other gaming sites (I won't list them all.)

I enjoy music and I was a big console gamer once, now I tend to stick to handhelds as I prefer PC games over consoles.

I am currently in university studying multimedia on computers and I do a few languages.

Nice to meet you all.

~Serideth.

EvilSeph

Administrator
Pfft, you call this an introduction?

I was hoping to get to know you ;)

Welcome to eXophase.com nontheless, hope you enjoy your stay! If there is any questions you may have, feel free to pm me. :)

Serideth

Pfft, you call this an introduction?

I was hoping to get to know you ;)

Welcome to eXophase.com nontheless, hope you enjoy your stay! If there is any questions you may have, feel free to pm me. :)

Okay, I'll write a better one just for you :)

Hello everyone.

I am Serideth, or as people sometimes call me, Mike.

I am nineteen years old, although I do admit there are times on IRC were I act like I should be locked up in a loony bin, but I confine all that to a certain channel, so it's all ok :)

Anyway, I live in Ireland were I was born and bought up, I am religious, but do not believe it should be forced on others or that the church should have any say in government matters.

I love IRC (Internet Relay Chat) were I first stated out on a network called toc2rta were a well known PSP dev at the time (Fanjita) wanted me to help run his official channel. I took this offer up and I am pleased to say that the channel still exists, although this is mostly thanks to Skylark (another user). I now reside on my own network (pedo-bear) and Malloc, which I have only recently come back to but I have decided to stay despite certain dramas.

As for gaming, I was a big console gamer back in the day, but now I don't have the time or money to support the habit, so I play my PSP and DS when traveling, and PC games when I am at home with some spare time.

I am at university studying Interactive media and software development, which I love.

Currently learning action script which is interesting and fun.

I adore music as well, and I listen to anything other than rap really (not to say I don't respect what they do).

So, that's me, I hope to get to know you all.

Peace :)

~Serideth

EvilSeph

Administrator
Much better.

I still haven't had time to post mine :p...but I'll get to it eventually... ;)

canadajames

Soon to be hardware mod
welcome hope to see you often

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Welcome to eXophase, broseph! Hope you enjoy your stay here.:thumbup1:

Roe

Welcome tothe forums Serideth! Now I'm not the only one here from ROI! xD

MenaceInc

Staff Member
well,i'm just about 5 mile away from the ROI....kinda.....the border is kinda a big grey area....but my phone picks up southern phone networks all the time :p

welcome to the forums serideth,what uni do you attend? i'm in a course at the Southern Regional College doing a BTEC National Diploma in Software Development myself....it's practically just the same as A-levels/Leaving Cert. would want to move to Norwich to attend UEA but looking about for possibly somewhere cheaper to attend. :)