• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

HELP: downgrade to 1.50 when PSP already has CFW

andwan0

Am wondering whether it's possible to install 1.50 FW via an "already" soft-modded PSP with CFW 5.01, etc.? A lot of the downgrade tutorials assume the PSP doesn't have CFW and makes the user go through pandora battery steps, etc. Surely with CFW we can run some downgrader program without needing the Lumines hack, etc.? If this is not possible, then what is the easiest/quickest way to downgrade to 1.50 FW with a CFW PSP? (also, don't ask why I want 1.50... I assume 1.50 FW will have the least amount of memory/RAM used up... and I need as much RAM as possible out of 32MB... just to get Quake 2 running)

andwan0

I manage to get DC3,4,5,7,8. If possible would like to get DC1 & 2 & 6. It seems DC1-5 all required eboots 1.50 & 3.40 first.. before the jump above 3.40 but before 4.xx. From DC6 (I presume onwards) eboots 1.50 & 3.40 weren't needed. So gathering from this, maybe trick DC1,2,3 into installing 1.50... will try it out...