• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP Help! with m33 5.0-6 customizing for slim

nighspell

OK what I need to know is how to customize psp m33 5.0-6 god of war slim psp.
ie. coldboot, XMB icons/sub icons, font color, game boot, waves and anything else for the slim. I tried to flash a wave see attachments and it did not look like what it showed in the picture and I believe I got it from qj front page the said they were for 5.0.
I used to have a phat psp now I have this slim and I dont know what to do with it I tried ctf's but its a pain in the ass with multiple memory cards. I want to do it old school style and flash my theme.

Adiuvo

Why aren't you just putting the same CTF on multiple sticks? If you do, the correct theme will still load.

Also, what did the wave look like?

nighspell

I put the wave in attachments photo and file in first post
I have tried ctf dont really like it. I want to make my own and I want the waves on top of the background and I kinda know how to make them its been awhile the last one I did was in the 4.0 so can anybody tell me what I need and/or tell me where i can get them and can I still make and use 32bit icons on my slim

Mattc41

You have a gow psp? why not just use the Gow theme, and the eaisiest and safest way to use theme is ctf

And when you say PHOTO, do you mean the PHOTO on your ms? it needs to be in flash0 is your flashing it.

nighspell

I want to flash my theme I have 7 memory sticks 1 is an 8GIG 6 1GIG and I would rather just flash the files to my psp then have to copy my themes to each memory stick.
I dont care if ctf is safer thats what pandora battery is for so any help would be great