• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Hey everyone.

DarkPhoenix

Hey everyone. I'm new to this site. I'm on psn mostly. I love to play injustice, Mortal Kombat (any fighting game) and Assassins Creed mostly. I'm always looking for good games (multiplayer is a bonus). All suggestions are welcome. Feel free to add me. Psn id is LadyBlack007. Thank you :D

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Welcome to the community!

I see you play over PSN on a Vita; not sure if you own a PS3 or not but multiplayer on the Uncharted games (2 and 3) is a lot of fun.

PhoenixFG

Hi! Welcome to the site! I really love it!

I'm more of a RPG player but I do play Injustice whenever. It's pretty fun! Which AC is your favorite?

PhoenixFG

@PhoenixFG. My favourite for story mode is AC3. Favourite multiplayer character is Lady Black. What's yours?

@LadyBlack007 Ahhhh!!!:eek: AC3 is mine as well!! I usually get people telling me that it's boring! LOL! I usually don't play multiplayer. I mean, I played Destiny but most of the games I get I get for single player. D3 is cool to play with friends though. And I see you have a Vita too! *high fivr* I love mine.

Survival Horror

Welcome to site,I prefer offline games,but you must try for sure The Last Of Us,is the best multiplayer game for me.What about games like Street Fighter,Persona 4 Arena,Blazblue ??Do you like them?

DarkPhoenix

I love multiplayer games but due to my ps3 breaking, I no longer have a household console for a while. Best multiplayer for my ps vita is Injustice. I never have to wait long to find an opponent.