• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Hey Guys

TheWaterWaka

I heard about this website when looking up places to post what achievements I've gotten in games. I've looked around the site and I'm impressed how much is in it. See you guys around!

D

Dragonsbait

It's actually been pretty dead for I kinda went to another site. :eek:

Gamer Steve

It's actually been pretty dead for I kinda went to another site. :eek:
i know what you mean i swear everytime i log in im like the only person on out of the 10.000 members the site says it has...its always the same people (which are cool people) but its pretty dead whic sucks because this site is pretty good especially for tracking (steam, xbox, psn) but its dead here :(. I would like to see a few things added on this site which i kno X3sphere usually takes what the users ask for into consideration. But with out more actuall users i feel like its quite around here....i once used raptr for my tracking and chatting but they killed the site (i really miss it) and then i went to playfire.com but the tracking is broken there but the community is pretty cool. and player me doesnt track at all its more for posting videos now which basically raptr became so i sue this and playfire. but i just want a site thats alive with people to tal with about games and that tracks well. Which site are u using beside exophase.com?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
We should all invite friends to this site
That's the best thing you can do if you want the community to grow. I am working on more features that should help improve the social aspect of the site, but word of mouth above all else is key for getting new members.

Regarding some of the other sites you mention, we're pretty young compared to them. The profiles here weren't launched until late 2013, so a ton of progress has been made since then.

Gamer Steve

That's the best thing you can do if you want the community to grow. I am working on more features that should help improve the social aspect of the site, but word of mouth above all else is key for getting new members.

Regarding some of the other sites you mention, we're pretty young compared to them. The profiles here weren't launched until late 2013, so a ton of progress has been made since then.
Yes this site is awesome and i think its great that u work so hard on this site to constantly add features. It feels nice that you actually consider what people request to be done, i thank you for that sir, and i have been trying to spread the word to people of this site ;) hopefully they will join up soon sao that we can knock these other sites down lol:cool:

D

Dragonsbait

Yes this site is awesome and i think its great that u work so hard on this site to constantly add features. It feels nice that you actually consider what people request to be done, i thank you for that sir, and i have been trying to spread the word to people of this site ;) hopefully they will join up soon sao that we can knock these other sites down lol:cool:
Well this site is a lot better than raptr, playfire, and grouvee. I do like the facebook like feed of player.me.

D

Dragonsbait

I don't record videos either and probably won't. I just like seeing everyone's post and be able to reply quickly.