• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Hi I am new and there are problems

BESTorNOTHIN

I recently just signed up and it is showing that I unlocked achievements for a ton of games I haven't even unlocked achievements for , is it possible someone can fix this?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I just wiped the account history and ran a resync. So should be good now. Maybe someone else was using that username in the past.

EDIT: Actually I looked further down the list and I see what you're talking about. Bunch of 360 games marked completed that shouldn't be... looking into.

Ok it's fixed now. Bit of a strange issue even the Xbox app on PC shows those achievements as earned - on the activity overview, the total is correctly shown as 0, but when I click on the actual game (NHL 13 for example) then it shows all the achievements as earned. Added a few extra checks for this so we can avoid adding those though.

Attachments

• Untitled-2.png
    Untitled-2.png
    119.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited: