• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Hidden games are still displayed in total games count...

Sanjoe

Hi there,
As far as I've noticed correctly, my hidden games are still displayed in total games count.

I am also signed up for TrueAchievements and it only shows 317 games there and as far as I know is this number correct.
Here on Exophase i hide BETA`s or games that I once started only briefly (accordingly no achievements) and yet Exophase says i played 327 games, which is not the case.

Is it possible to change that?

And also why is the total overview of my xbox games not seperated in 360, One and the other platforms?
When I go to the normal Xbox page I also see the split between xbox 360 and xbox one...

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I need to implement a fix similar to the one I did for playtime - currently it just counts the total amount of games owned on your Xbox account and doesn't factor in the filters, etc. I'll make some changes in the next few days, thanks for pointing this out.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Ok, the platform count should adjust according to the filters now. I also added Windows PC to the platform breakdown (counts GFWL + Windows 8 and 10 games).

Let me know if the counts look correct.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Ok it works perfectly... 😊

...but whats with the windows 10 games?

I'm just saying that I added all Windows games to the total count, before they weren't being counted at all (aside from the Play Anywhere ones).