• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Hidden games bug

「haslan」

There is a bug that shows all of your hidden games whenever you are log out. I go to my exophase account page, and I see a lot of games that should be hidden under my Google Play page.

Just happens with the Google Play page I think, just when you are logged out. When I'm logged in, I don't see any of those games.

Can you check it please? Thanks

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
it's sort of intentional, since there's no sign-in verification the site doesn't actually know you own that account. So the changes only apply when logged in, unless verified. Only Xbox, Steam and Battle.net have sign in options for now.

I'm trying to get a sign in option added for Google Play so we can verify accounts, been waiting on approval from Google though (takes like 6 weeks).

edit: I was able to add it early, only need approval for the site's logo to show apparently. If you use the new sign in option (under My Account -> Social) it will verify your GP account and the games won't show when logged out then. Let me know if there's any issues.

One thing to note the sign in process requests this permission:

unknown.png

It may sound a bit scary, but I can't change it. It only gives us access to the app ID associated with this website. I removed all other permissions as well so we don't get any info on the Google profile itself, just Google Play.

Last edited:

「haslan」

it's sort of intentional, since there's no sign-in verification the site doesn't actually know you own that account. So the changes only apply when logged in, unless verified. Only Xbox, Steam and Battle.net have sign in options for now.

I'm trying to get a sign in option added for Google Play so we can verify accounts, been waiting on approval from Google though (takes like 6 weeks).

edit: I was able to add it early, only need approval for the site's logo to show apparently. If you use the new sign in option (under My Account -> Social) it will verify your GP account and the games won't show when logged out then. Let me know if there's any issues.

One thing to note the sign in process requests this permission:

View attachment 10314

It may sound a bit scary, but I can't change it. It only gives us access to the app ID associated with this website. I removed all other permissions as well so we don't get any info on the Google profile itself, just Google Play.

Everything's perfect now, I think. Working as intended, now it doesn't display hidden games when logged out.

Thank you for hearing the feedback, really apreciate your support.