• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Hidden Games Question - Resync required?

RumbleBee

Hi,

Firstly let me congratulate you on the wonderful website. So useful.
I already use PSN Profiles, so this is perfect to compliment Steam game tracking.

Since creating my profile and seeing the massive lists of games I thought it at good idea to hide all my old steam games. Starting a fresh you could say.

Reading through previous forum posts has lead me to believe I need to request a full refresh?, or can I just leave it to resolve itself.
The same question relates to uPlay and Origin too.

regards,
RumbleBee

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I forced a resync on your Steam profile. I didn't see Uplay/Origin linked yet on your profile, but yes it will work the same way for those.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
If I run rescan steam library by myself, should hidden games disappear from my exophase list?

No, I'll need to initiate the resync if you want games removed. Let me know if I should do that. It's not handled automatically since it would then end up removing games people have played through family sharing etc - as those don't show up under the 'owned' games list on Steam.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor