• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Hidden games' stats are not hidden from the cumulative

Jos

Hi all, I'm very new to this site. When I discovered I could hide games from my profile I got pretty excited. As a former PS4 player, I had difficulties dealing with those <10% completion in games that were stuck on your profile forever.
Now I have hidden a lot of games from my profile and only left D:OS2 as that's currently the only game I want to get 100% at. However, at the top of my profile it does say I have one game which I played for 217 hours. That's correct. But the total achievements and the average completion rate of all games on my profile are still shown. Is there a way to have the cumulative only show that which is unhidden from my profile?

Thanks in advance.

Jos

As far as I'm concerned the topic can be closed. For anyone's interest: I decided to go with a new account, link it as a family account so I can play from a 'clean' account and just choose which games to play on there.