• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Hidden Games?

King RiZi

I have a couple hidden games on my PSN RiZing_Prodigy but it hasn't been updated to reflect that here. Is there a way to force update or is it just the way it is?

Thanks

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I forced an update on your profile so those games should be hidden now. It does auto hide them eventually, we just don't check for hidden games on every scan since it requires grabbing the full list.

raarar

I have the same issue, every time my kid plays a game on their account it shows up in my achievement list (with 0 achievements). I always hide them all but they've never gone away from my card. Same issue on PSN and XBL. raarar is my username on both.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I have the same issue, every time my kid plays a game on their account it shows up in my achievement list (with 0 achievements). I always hide them all but they've never gone away from my card. Same issue on PSN and XBL. raarar is my username on both.
It should be sorted now, for PSN. I'm still looking into it on Xbox.

PengPongRoffel

For some resson three games with 0 achievements are hidden on my gamelist on the profile page. I see the games at "Show hidden Games" but I am not able to change the status and make them visible again. Until last week they were visible on my page and I do not recall changing anything.

Thanks a lot for your support!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
For some resson three games with 0 achievements are hidden on my gamelist on the profile page. I see the games at "Show hidden Games" but I am not able to change the status and make them visible again. Until last week they were visible on my page and I do not recall changing anything.

Thanks a lot for your support!

Did you delete these games from Xbox Live? Up until recently we weren't removing games if they had previously been scanned in but now they are removed here if also removed on Xbox.

Though they shouldn't show up in the hidden list (that's why the toggle wasn't working) - I have fixed that.

edit: Ok, after looking into it further, I don't think you removed them. Have disabled the auto hide function on Xbox for now until I come up with a solution.

edit #2: Alright, turns out the hide game feature on Xbox works a bit differently than PSN. Problem is there's not a reliable method of determining what was and wasn't hidden. It seems like sometimes, the recent activity data source doesn't always provide the full list of games and that leads to some games being erroneously marked as hidden/removed.

For those that want games removed from your profile here, I suggest using the hide games with 0 achievements option. Or you can request a full resync which will remove previously scanned in games, and if you hide them on Xbox, then they won't be scanned in on the resync.

Also I've reverted back to how it working prior to this change, so everything should be working fine again.

Last edited:

Nasenhaarzupfer

If i sort my Xbox Profile after another preference hidden Games (just Evil Within) show up. I checked Boxes like "Hide games with no achievements earned" in my profile but nothing works. Is there a Way to Kill Evil Within finally from my Profile? A Resync or something? Sorry for bad spelling & awesome Community Service btw.

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
If i sort my Xbox Profile after another preference hidden Games (just Evil Within) show up. I checked Boxes like "Hide games with no achievements earned" in my profile but nothing works. Is there a Way to Kill Evil Within finally from my Profile? A Resync or something? Sorry for bad spelling & awesome Community Service btw.

Just resynced your profile, it is no longer showing up now.

voltronforce0

I know it's been a while, but I have the same problem with Google Play games. I've hidden all games with 0% and hid Dream League Soccer 2018 but it still shows on my profile.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I know it's been a while, but I have the same problem with Google Play games. I've hidden all games with 0% and hid Dream League Soccer 2018 but it still shows on my profile.

It should be sorted now, I ran a full resync on your profile. Games are not automatically hidden on Google Play for now, I don't have a reliable way of detecting it. The issue is that sometimes their API does not return the full list of games, so it would end up hiding some games in error. I think we will offer a option to manually delete games soon.

Nasenhaarzupfer

Hello again ;-)

Now i have the same Problem with Die for Valhalla! on Xbox One. And btw kudos for the awesome site progression over the last year.

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hello again ;-)

Now i have the same Problem with Die for Valhalla! on Xbox One. And btw kudos for the awesome site progression over the last year.
I've removed it for you.

Fodtee

For a very long time I hid several games on my profile, but I decided to see how much I had played in them, but I can’t find them anymore. I don't think I deleted them

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
For a very long time I hid several games on my profile, but I decided to see how much I had played in them, but I can’t find them anymore. I don't think I deleted them
From what I can see you hid them on PSN, not on the site directly. If using a PS4 hidden games can be found under this menu path:

(Settings) > [Account Management] > [Privacy Settings] -> Hidden Games

If they aren't showing there for some reason, it's likely the games were hidden from a PS3 or PS Vita. In that case, you'll have to unhide them from those platforms (seems to be some kind of bug on with the hide functionality on PSN).

Fodtee

From what I can see you hid them on PSN, not on the site directly. If using a PS4 hidden games can be found under this menu path:

(Settings) > [Account Management] > [Privacy Settings] -> Hidden Games

If they aren't showing there for some reason, it's likely the games were hidden from a PS3 or PS Vita. In that case, you'll have to unhide them from those platforms (seems to be some kind of bug on with the hide functionality on PSN).
Thanks for the help

Last edited: