• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Hiding non-achievement games from main profile page

chyatt6385

I haven't seen this one asked yet. What I want to do is hide Steam games from my main profile list that don't have achievements. So far, I've been doing it manually for each game. I used a different site and did the same thing and discovered about 39% of my games would be hidden, but on Exophase it's like I have to start over from the top of the list for each game I want to hide, then scroll down until I find the next game, rinse & repeat.

Is there some way that I haven't discovered yet to batch this process? If not, could some way be added to make the process easier?

19071.png

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Did you see the option "Hide games that have no achievements" under Preferences? That sounds like it may do the job, without having to manually hide each game.

But I see what you're saying, the issue is that it's reloading the entire game list after changing the setting which isn't really necessary so I'll change how that works soon.

chyatt6385

Did you see the option "Hide games that have no achievements" under Preferences? That sounds like it may do the job, without having to manually hide each game.

But I see what you're saying, the issue is that it's reloading the entire game list after changing the setting which isn't really necessary so I'll change how that works soon.
:facepalm:

Ok, thanks. I had not even looked in Preferences. I'm sorry.

19071.png

Last edited: