• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PS3 Home

Seth

MD Party Room
There chess lol

Seth

MD Party Room
Do you have to wait in line if other people are playing?

I think yea.. I had to wait a really long time when home came out,havent done it since then.Dont know if I can even find the place anymore.

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
Anyone try out the new Xi Hub thing in Home?

Its actually a bit fun. It's basically a scavenger hunt in a new Home space. There's supposed to be a new puzzle everyday/ or week or something.

If you haven't deleted Home yet, try it out
btw you get to the Hub by a piece of graffiti that will say teleport located in the Central Plaza.

Adiuvo

That sounds pretty nice. I'll turn it back on later today, haven't since I got Killzone 2.

I have to say the Warhawk room with their sand table thing, and the Resident Evil room with the scavenger hunt (with a nice little prize at the end ;) ) are basically epic. Not to mention the God Father II room has texas holdem'. The Guitar Hero Room is basically empty, but I can just feel like they're gonna be adding more to it later on. These Developer rooms are really quite nice, got me logging back into Home. Also, the costumes (especially the SFIV) ones are pretty sick. Honestly, if you haven't went into home in a while, I suggest you hop on back in there, and check out the new stuff they've added.

oh, and one last thing, its nice to see people I know finally have it :) . It was boring as hell when it was in beta for what 2years?