• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

homebrew browser

toddster385

i am sorry for asking something that you all have probably answerd a thousand times but i have been trying for along time to install the homebrew browser,my computer says it is on the sd card but the wii says it is not,can someone please help me i payed for this and my wife is gonna kill me if all we can do is pop bubbles.thank you please

toddster385

Please someone help me I am going to be up all night I even tried installing with a mass storage device did not work

ultimakillz

Teh Fett Mawn

toddster385

I have downloaded stuff from here including the homebrew browser, and I made a folder on my sd card called apps and put the files in there but nothing happens when I go to the homebrew channel, how do I load them, when I click on the sd card on the wii menu it shows nothing is on there but the files are, what do I need to do.

osba

dude if u paid 4 it, u got scammed, but yea i got the same prob, really wanna install sum apps on my wii