• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Homeland

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
So has anyone else been watching the first season of this show?

I had it DVR'd and over the last three days got current with everything and I have to say I am quite impressed. It's got an awesome story. (American PoW has been turned and is now back on US soil as a war hero/terrorist.)

It's got a strong cast led by my boy from Band of Brothers, Damian Lewis. You also get to see a lot Morena Baccarin's naked body, which is always a compelling reason to watch anything.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Love it. It's one of my favorite shows of this season and I picked it up the first week it aired because I was bored and needed something to watch. Very intriguing story

Robby

Los Doyers!
I haven't seen it but I think I'm going to give it a shot. All my favorite shows are either finishing their season or on a hiatus so I am in need of something to watch.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Season number two has not disappointed so far. Except for the fact that Morena Baccarin hasn't been nude again yet.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I was somewhat disappointed with the ending to last season but this one is off to strong start. Glad I stuck with it. Last couple episodes have been really good, probably my favorite show on TV at the moment.

Bear 94

I love the show! It's so exciting and extreme. I love the character Carrie. Claire Danes is such a good actress, the role won't be easy but she makes it look so easy!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
So, was totally not expecting the direction they took the story in last night. I like it though. That ep could've easily passed for a season finale.