• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Hours played

Richardson_kdz

The site always worked perfectly but from the 22nd my profile stopped updating my data about the God of War III Game, as if I hadn't played it since then, but I played it every day until now the 27th, what can To be?

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
The PSN mobile app has the same issue - when looking up your profile it does not display God of War III in your "Recently played games"

So I'm afraid there's not much we can do right now, hopefully Sony fixes it. This doesn't impact tracking of trophies though.

IMG_1357.jpeg

Richardson_kdz

I realized now that it wasn't just God of war 3, but also Gow 4, Just Cause 3, Mortal Kombat 11, Sniper Elite 4, Brawhalla and Ratchet clank.
maybe it has to do with my id change, even though it's been a while since I changed it, I hope Sony solves it😢

Arzkath

I have the same problem since the 22nd as well, the hour counter no longer increases. I have played Genshin Impact every day for quite some time but the last update was September 22nd. 😭😭 Just update the trophies...

Richardson_kdz

I have the same problem since the 22nd as well, the hour counter no longer increases. I have played Genshin Impact every day for quite some time but the last update was September 22nd. 😭😭 Just update the trophies...
so it certainly happened with more players besides us, let's hope that Sony sorts this out, just another 5 hours for me to do 1000 hours in God of War 3

rustycreeper

It happened to me too... Since around november of last year for me. I've played over 200 hours of call of duty black ops cold war and it still says I have 0.

Last edited:

Arzkath

so it certainly happened with more players besides us, let's hope that Sony sorts this out, just another 5 hours for me to do 1000 hours in God of War 3
Yes, I hope so, I'm a bit worried .. I hope everything will be solved soon. By the way, I am playing God of war 3 too, great game! OK maybe I don't have many hours as you but I will get the platinum haha.

Shagan

Same thing happened with me on PSN, I have 20 hours on FFXII Zodiac Age according to the in-game counter but it still says 2 hours in my profile.

The trophies are updating correctly though.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I might have a fix for this :) After playing around with the API a bit I discovered a query that brings back the missing games and allows us to pick up the time played again.

Although the games still aren't showing in their mobile app (which is what caused this issue in the first place), it seems we've picked up the hours played for all the games mentioned here now. If anyone is still experiencing issues try a manual scan and if that doesn't work let me know and I'll look into.

Arzkath

I might have a fix for this :) After playing around with the API a bit I discovered a query that brings back the missing games and allows us to pick up the time played again.

Although the games still aren't showing in their mobile app (which is what caused this issue in the first place), it seems we've picked up the hours played for all the games mentioned here now. If anyone is still experiencing issues try a manual scan and if that doesn't work let me know and I'll look into.
Yees, it works again !! Thank you! The hours played is one of my favorite things about exophase !! Thanks for your great work, really!

Richardson_kdz

Thanks for the great work and feedback, completed my 1000 hours on God of War 3 and all other games!

InfameOne

Thanks.
Showing the hours played is an awesome feature.
Btw, you know why Uncharted: The Lost Legacy doens't have them anymore?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Thanks.
Showing the hours played is an awesome feature.
Btw, you know why Uncharted: The Lost Legacy doens't have them anymore?
Playtime for Lost Legacy is getting added to Uncharted 4 atm. On PSN the game is also linked to the Uncharted 4 trophy set which causes this issue, I think it's because they are bundling them for the Legacy of Thieves Collection on PS5.

I might be able to setup a manual rule to ignore the UC4 trophy set whenever we see the game ID for Lost Legacy. It'll only work since Lost Legacy and UC4 are separate listings on the PSN Store though.

For those that play the upcoming bundle on PS5 we likely won't be able to tell the difference between the two -- the way PSN works the hours played are associated with the Store ID rather than the Trophy Set ID, so bundled listings only have a single combined playtime if that makes sense, even though they may have split trophy lists.