• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

How can I search game by title?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
If you want to search through the games on your profile, just click the search button right above your games list and enter a query there.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I would like to search across all games on the site, not profile-only, if this is possible

Ah okay, yes that is possible too, just use the search at the top of the page. That will let you search through the game database on here.

makstitoff

Ah okay, yes that is possible too, just use the search at the top of the page. That will let you search through the game database on here.
I'm sorry that I didn't find Search button before because of following stupid reason:
I was using the site on mobile phone, and there is no Search button even in "Desktop mode" and horizontal layout.
On PC it is okay.

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I'm sorry that I didn't find Search button before because of following stupid reason:
I was using the site on mobile phone, and there is no Search button even in "Desktop mode" and horizontal layout.
On PC it is okay.

No worries, you bring up a good point though. I'll get the search form added on mobile soon.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Added now.