• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

How Do I Delete A Game From My List?

Striker2231

Hi,

So, I'm new to the Exophase community (this is, in fact, my first post on the forums) and I don't know a lot about how to work stuff. I added Minecraft to my list but I have no idea how many hours I've played. Everytime I try hiding it, it just shows back up again. How do I permanently delete a game from my list?

Thanks,
Striker​

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I've just removed it for you. Sorry about that, the ability to manually add games was introduced not too long ago and I haven't added a Delete option yet. I'm working on an overhaul of the Edit Game options which will have this added in soon.

Xamantu

Staff Member
Staff member
I'm working on an overhaul of the Edit Game options which will have this added in soon.
It would be nice if it was possible to click on Edit Game while inside a specific platform page. For example, on my profile, if I click on the "Xbox Achievements" button, I can't edit any of the games in there.

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It would be nice if it was possible to click on Edit Game while inside a specific platform page. For example, on my profile, if I click on the "Xbox Achievements" button, I can't edit any of the games in there.

This is implemented now. Let me know if you notice any issues.